DIY FLORAL HIJAB PIN FOR EID, PARTIES, & WEDDINGS – MUSKA JAHAN
Asalamualaikum everyone! In today’s video I am going to show you how to make your very own DIY Floral Hijab Pins! I was inspired to come up with a hijab pin that could be used for both casual and special occasions, and I felt that adding a flower would do just the trick. Overall, this DIY is inexpensive, easy to follow, and quick to make.
YOU WILL NEED:
– A BLANK HIJAB PIN – A WIRE FLOWER – A FLAT NOSE PLIER
1. Lay the pin against the back of the wire flower.
2. While holding the flower in place, snugly wrap the wire around the pin.
3. Continue wrapping the wire around the pin until you feel that it is safely secure.
4. Trim off any excess wire and use your fingers or a plier to bend the end of the wire in place.
5. If needed, you can use your fingers or a plier to push the wrapped wire and make it more snug.
Voila! You have now made your very own floral hijab pin!