HIJAB TUTORIAL FOR STETHOSCOPES – HIJAB STYLES FOR DOCTORS AND NURSES
Asalamualaikum everyone! In today’s video I am going to share a video for those of you in the medical profession. It will include a hijab tutorial for stethoscopes plus some hijab styling tips for doctors and nurses. This stethoscope hijab tutorial was requested by one of my viewers and I really think that it is a very necessary video as well. This piece of medical equipment can ruin your hijab and hairstyle throughout the day, and if you are a nurse, doctor, etc. I would imagine that you wouldn’t have enough time to redo your hair and hijab very often because working at a clinic or hospital can be very demanding. I am so happy that I have come up with a few solutions to make your hijab life easier 😀 and if you feel like this video has been helpful please comment, like, subscribe, and share it with your friends.
Without further ado, here are some tips to help you keep your hijab in pristine condition:
USE A NINJA SCARF
I have mentioned ninja scarves ad nauseam in my videos, but I think that it is fundamental for you to wear one if you are in the medical field. They are relatively inexpensive, come in a variety of colors, and are actually quite comfortable. The main reason why ninja scarves are so vital in my opinion, is because they help you stay covered while allowing you to do your job. Here is a link where you can purchase ninja scarves online: http://amzn.to/24H9Hlu
DIY YOUR NINJA SCARF
After looking around for some solutions to prevent the stethoscope from ruining your hijab and hairstyle, I found a company called Eve Lane (here is a link to their website: http://evelane.fr/en/) that produces underscarves with little slits over the ears. I personally think this is genius because it allows you to use your stethoscope without having to sacrifice modesty… which is AMAZING!!! If you don’t want to purchase another underscarf, I would highly recommend doing a DIY where you cut your own slits over the ears. Because most ninja scarves are made of cotton, it will also be a good idea to sew over the edges to prevent the threads from unraveling over time.
HIJAB TUTORIAL FOR STETHOSCOPES
Last but not least, here is the hijab tutorial for stethoscopes that I have promised to give to you. I really like this style because it’s very easy to recreate and will stay in place all day. I would personally recommend using a jersey scarf for this tutorial because it is comfortable, drapes beautifully, and works best with this style.
1. Wear your ninja scarf and tuck it into your shirt and/or jacket.
2. Lay the scarf over your head, with the shorter side reaching your chest on one side.
3. Double the scarf over (4-5 inches works best) and make sure the hijab lays smoothly over your head. I really like using this technique because it complements any face shape.
4. Pull one side of the shorter end of the scarf higher to create a tapering effect. I personally like to do this because it makes the scarf material drape beautifully and looks elegant.
5. While using one hand to keep the scarf smooth, use a straight pin on both sides to secure the scarf to the ninja scarf.
6. Wrap the scarf around your neck with the longer side to your liking. It takes some time to find a draping style that complements you but with practice you will come up with something you like. I personally like to keep it simple by avoiding any twists and making the scarf drape right above the bust area.
Thank you so much for your support. Make sure to comment, like and subscribe for more hijab and modest fashion videos. If you know anyone who can make use of this video, please share it with them. As hijabis, we have so many struggles and I truly want to help as many of you guys as possible.